DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT. CREATIVE AGENT.
WHO ARE WE?
We are creative playmakers and brand storytellers. We solve business problems with stories that evoke emotion and ignite conversation.
Leading brands in the game of soccer to carve out their authentic voice and connection to the sport.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are passionate about sports and culture, with a deep connection into soccer (in the USA or around the world).
You love being a business man or woman, networking, hustling, creating and building partnerships that open opportunities to create ideas.
YOU ARE NO SPECTATOR; You are a DOER, PLAYER, MAKER, CONNECTOR.
You are a movie buff/tv binger/sports enthusiast who’s excited to develop messaging for sports brands, create integrated campaigns, and share them with fellow fans. But most of all you are curious about the game of soccer: where it’s been, where it is and where it’s going.
You’re the ultimate team player who will create value in any situation.
You are a perfectionist who understands that different situations require different solutions.
You are equally as happy working on cheap-and-dirty projects as you are those with big budgets, all the time working to produce the biggest ideas and most expertly crafted experiences. You’re aware of your strengths and your weaknesses. You’re cool in the face of a challenge.
You aren’t satisfied with the work you’ve done so far. You believe your best is yet to come.
You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to work both collaboratively and independently.
You can follow directions, but don’t want to just sit around and wait to do what you’re told. You have lots of ideas and enjoy taking ownership and driving them. Proactive is your jam.
MAKE IT BETTER doesn’t scare you—it drives you.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
In your role as a Director of Business Developmentwork closely with the President/Chief Creative, Managing Directors and key stakeholders to carve out a new business strategy and plan of action that will lead to the financial success of the company:
plan of action that will lead to the financial success of the company:
· Bring genuine insights and understandings to the new business landscape
· Strong knowledge of digital, social media trends, and client needs and wants.
· Constant awareness of the industry, including groundbreaking ideas, emerging technologies and business solutions.
· Understand the structure of a brand’s identity—how the visual and verbal executions come together to create a holistic brand experience.\
· Lead creative RFPs and New Business pitches from beginning to end.
· Recognize a client's needs and translate them into a creative or new business brief.
· Work quickly in a collaborative setting and in partnership with other disciplines.
· Problem solve and find multiple business solutions, especially under narrow parameters or strict budgets.
· Excellent communication skills (oral, written, public speaking, presentation decks)
· Ensure consistency of agency brand message across customer touch points.
· Follow agency and department protocols.
· See and be seen at key events and networking opportunities.
· Create the “insiders” buzz an agency like ours needs to succeed.
WHAT’S YOUR EXPERIENCE?
5+ years of business and influencer experience preferred, or entrepreneurial street creds and experience developing and creating for digital/social businesses or platforms.
Strong command of industry best practices and key social and networking platforms.
Strong design aesthetics, attention to detail, and the ability to ideate.
Great communication skills with the ability to self-start, prioritize/juggle multiple projects, and share vision in a remote company environment.
Excellent ideation and social skills.
Strong team collaboration skills.
Proficiency client needs for integration across all channels & desktop publishing.
Ability to manage challenging situations both internally and with the client.
Effective handling of multiple assignments in a fast-moving environment.
Comfortable with and receptive to feedback; desire to quickly address feedback.
Attention to detail.
Accountability and self-motivation.
Mac OS experience preferred.
Expert in creating Keynote and/or PowerPoint presentations or messaging across various social content platforms.
Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) is a plus.
Please add your online portfolio link at the top of your resume when applying to email@example.com. You'll be working primarily within the digital realm, so the portfolio you submit should reflect this, however, we love seeing your overall solutions and ideas too.